On Saturday, October 7, 2023 from 12pm – 4pm, the Royal Oak Restaurant Associations invites guests to sample delicious food from top downtown Royal Oak restaurants and beer from top Michigan craft breweries.
Check-in for the event will be at the below location and will be open from 11am – 2:30pm.
5th Avenue: 215 W. Fifth St
After checking in, guests can visit each location in any order they choose, between the event hours. Tickets are for those guests 21+ and include a food and drink sample from each participating location. There are NO REFUNDS for Beer Stroll tickets, but you can transfer them to another attendee.
NEW THIS YEAR!
The Royal Oak Restaurant Association is partnering with the Royal Oak DDA. October 7th will also feature a Social Saturday with live music and lawn games as well as a Shop Royal with Sidewalk Sales. PLUS – we’re giving away over $500 in gift cards and prizes to attendees of Beer Stroll.
Participating Restaurants + Breweries
- 526 Main – Norm’s Raggedy A$$ IPA from Griffin Claw Brewing Co and Mac ‘n’ Cheese Bites
- Ale Mary’s – Pineapple IPA from Odd Side Ales + Bacon and Chive Tots
- Bar Louie – Breakfast Stout from Founders Brewing Co + Cheese Curds fried and served with spicy Tomorrow Sauce
- Bigalora – Oktoberfest from Arbor Brewing Company + Spicy Agrodolce Pizza
- Condado Tacos – Verano from Wolverine State Brewing Co + Mini Lucy’s Fire Tacos
- Fifth Avenue – Blake’s Hard Cider and Fried Pickles
- Gusoline Alley – Shorts Fall IPA from Short Brewing Company + Kouzina Spinach Pie
- Jolly Pumpkin – Calabaza Blanca from Jolly Pumpkin + Soft Pretzels with a Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Lily’s Seafood Grill & Brewery – MADDIE’S ESB from Lily’s Seafood Grill & Brewery + Roasted Sweet Potato Mash
- Lockharts BBQ – Old Nation M-43 NEIPA from Old Nation Brewing Co + Pimento Cheese Dip with Pork Rinds
- Mesa – Catalina Mexican Lager from Pigeon Hill Brewing Company + Fried Mini Chicken Tacos
- North End Taproom – Reclassified from Ascension Brewing Company + Bratwurst with Pickled Red Cabbage
- Oak City Grill – Swing Juice IPA from Big Lake Brewing + Artichoke Dip with Pita Chips
- O’Toole’s – Oktoberfest from Bell’s Brewery + Chicken Wings with Mild Buffalo Sauce
- Rock on Third – Sweater Weather “Chai & Cuddly” from Farmhaus Cider Co + Mom Corradi’s Famous Chili
- Royal Oak Brewery – Any House Brew from Royal Oak Brewery + Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Royal Oak Taphouse – Bloktoberfest from Atwater Brewery
- side bar – Grapefruit Radler from Eastern Market Brewery + Chicken Salad Sliders
- Ye Olde Saloon – Northern Hawk Amber Ale from Right Brain Brewing Company + Bacon on a stick