On Saturday, May 14th, Wine Stroll returns for its 16th year!
Visit 17 participating restaurants for a sample of wine and food at each location between 12pm and 4pm. There is not set order or time for each stop and guests can explore and sample anytime during the event hours!
Tickets available for those 21+
Check-in will be open from 11:00am – 2:30pm at Fifth Avenue and at Bigalora. You must check-in individually and cannot check-in for other members of your group.
**TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE**
- 526 Main: Chateau Ste Michelle Riesling with 526 Margarita Flatbread
- Bar Louie: Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio with Blackened Shrimp Street Tacos
- Bigalora: Choice of Bacco Sausage Pizza or Wood Roasted Vegetable Pizza with choice of Baia Pinot Blanc or Baia Lambo
- Fifth Avenue: CK Mondavi Sauvignon Blanc with Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Gusoline Alley: Mini Spinach Pies from Kouzina with Corvo Grillo Irmana
- Jim Brady’s: Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc/Viognier Blend with Tuna Wontons
- Jolly Pumpkin: House Farro and Brussels Salad with Wither Hills Sauvignon Blanc
- Lily’s Seafood Grille & Brewery: Villa Viva Rose Cotes de Thau with Millionaire’s Shortbread
- Oak City Grille: White Bean Chicken Chili with Les Roucas Merlot
- O’Toole’s: Pasqua Pinot Grigio with Cold Tortellini Salad
- Pronto!: Silk and Spice Red Blend with Vegetarian Croquettes
- Rock on Third: Italian Sausage, Peppers and Onions with Frontera Pinot Noir
- the sidebar: Los Dos Grenade Syrah Blend with Hand-rolled Veggie Egg Rolls
- Smoky’s Royal Oak: Beef Stir Fry with Justin Cabernet Sauvignon
- Tom’s Oyster Bar: Coconut Macaroons with Northern Gust Pinot Noir
- Trattoria da Luigi: Pennette Pasticciati with Les Amours D’Haut Gleon Rose
- Ye Olde Saloon: Truffle Fries with 13 Celsius Sauvignon Blanc